AGILEPM® Foundation Course Online Live
$1800 (Ex GST)
Exam on day 3
Have you seen our combo bundle for AGILEPM? Why not take advantage of a discount on the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner Combo? Click here to enquire.
We are Australian Owned and operated and our certified experts also write the course that you will learn from .
We are a Globally accredited Authorized Training Organization Via APMG.
Please see our accreditation here.
Since its introduction in 2010, AgilePM has fast established itself as the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile project management, with over 130,000 exams sat worldwide.
AgilePM training and certification is based on the AgilePM Handbook, published by the Agile Business Consortium.
The Handbook offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
Included in the three day Foundation course is the Agile Project Management Foundation exam and a copy of the Agile Project Management (White Book) version 2, which is the only reference material that can be used in the exam.
All full paying students get access to the following:
- Expert instruction for entire Course
- 1 x Printed or PDF student manual (Your Choice)
- 1 x Exam voucher (Exam can be taken at anytime from your own PC – 12 months expiry for the voucher)
- Access to award winning Champions portal for self-assessment
- Access to Elearning site and all additional resources
- Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
- Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks review session
- Access to certified Expert via online forum and LMS support
- Participation in this course gives you heavy discounts on other courses
- 40 minute 50 question Simple Multiple Choice Exam held on day 3
- Requires 50% (25 marks) pass to attain AgilePM Foundation Certification
This course pricing includes the AGILE PM Foundation Certificate Exam after completion of the course. Free access to the award winning Champions assessment tool, as well as practice exam papers are provided. We have certified experts who will sit down and review any of your concerns to help assist in preparation. The exam is online and the results will be available immediately. You can choose to the do the exam in the classroom or remotely form your home.
> The Agile Project Management Process
> Products and Deliverables
> Agile Project Teams
> Agile Project Management Techniques
> Project Management and Control
After completing this course, students will:
- Understand the concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Development
- Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile Project Management
- Understand the lifecycle and products
- Set up appropriate project teams
- Plan and run facilitated workshops
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements
- Create a timeboxed plan for a project
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
- Use skills to set up and manage an Agile project
- Understand the Agile Project Management Foundation Exam structure
- Work through sample exam papers
- Prepare for and sit the Agile Project Management Foundation Exam
The Agile Project Management Process:
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
Products and Deliverables:
- Management, Business and Solution Focus
Agile Project Teams:
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Team Empowerment
- Agile Project Team Structure
Agile Project Management Techniques:
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW (Must Have, Should Have, Could Have and Won’t Have Now) Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
Project Management and Control:
- Agile Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Agile Risk Management
- Testing, Quality and Maintainability
- Agile Estimating and Measurement
- Agile Configuration Management
The Agile Project Management Foundation course is designed for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Agile Team Members
- Project Board and Project Steering Representatives
- Project Management Office Personnel
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
We can also deliver and customize this training course for larger groups – saving your organisation time, money and resources. For more information, please contact us on 0429 003 500 or fill in our contact form here.
This course has no prerequisites, however the following would be advantageous:
- Previous or current experience of working within a project environment
- Previous project management training and development
Industry Association Recognition
Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Contact Hours: 21 hours
- Professional Development Units (PDUs): 21 PDUs
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) points: 10 points
The supply of this course by ACG is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrollment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
See what our clients have said about us