ITIL® Intermediate RCV Classroom/Live streamed course 4 Day course
4 Day course
This classroom based course leads to the qualification Release, Control & Validation “ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in IT Service Management”.
This 4 day course leads to the ITIL Certificate – Release, Control and Validation (RCV). This is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course is designed for Individuals who require a deep understanding of Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
It is particularly suitable for Operational staff involved in (or likely to be involved in)
• Change Management,
• Release and Deployment Management,
• Service Validation and Testing,
• Service Asset and Configuration Management,
• Request Fulfillment,
• Service Evaluation
• Knowledge Management.
Topics covered during course:
- Module 1 Service Transition
- Module 2 Change Management
- Module 3 Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Module 4 Service Validation & Testing
- Module 5 Release & Deployment management
- Module 6 Request Fulfilment
- Module 7 Evaluation
- Module 8 Knowledge Management
- Module 9 Roles & responsibilities
- Module 10 Technology & Implementation considerations
- All modules have case study exercises and questions
- Multiple Mock exams for exam preparation
This course is run in our Adelaide office, but broadcast live on Google+ Facebook Live and our own live streaming platform.
All students get full access to the course, the trainer during and after the course, as well as the elearning site for 12 months.
Participants receive a copy of the classroom presentation material in the Participant Handbook (eBook or printed).
For elearning/online live streamed:
- Internet is required only for downloading the eBook. The eBooks can be read offline.
- Available on: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, SmartPhone, eReader.