ITIL® Intermediate SOA Classroom/Live streamed course 4 Day course (COC)
4 Day Course
This virtual classroom based course leads to the qualification Service Offerings & Agreement (SOA) “ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in IT Service Management”.
This 4 day course leads to the ITIL Certificate – Service Offerings & Agreements (OSA). This is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course is designed for individuals who require a deep understanding of Service Offerings & Agreement functions and processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation. These will include include:
Topics covered during this course:
- ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA): Introduction and Overview
- Service Portfolio and Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management (SLM)
- Demand and Supplier Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
A pass in the ITIL® V3 or ITIL® 2011 Foundation exam or the ITIL V2-V3 Bridging exam from either EXIN, ISEB/BCS/APMG or Peoplecert. Proof will need to be provided before attending the course.
Candidates should have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
This course is run in our Adelaide office, but broadcast live on our own live streaming platform.
All students get full access to the course, the trainer during and after the course, as well as the elearning site for 12 months.
Industry Association Recognition
Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Contact Hours: 35 hours
- Professional Development Units (PDUs): 35 PDUs
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) points: 10 points
The SOA exam is challenging and consists of a complex multiple-choice, closed book paper of 8 questions, to be answered within 90 minutes. The pass mark is 70% or more. Two practice exam papers will be provided to assist with preparation. Successful candidates will be awarded 4 credits towards the ITIL Expert certification.
It is highly recommended that you spend time before this course begins and each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Participants receive a copy of the classroom presentation material in the Participant Handbook (eBook or printed).
For elearning/online live streamed:
- Internet is required only for downloading the eBook. The eBooks can be read offline.
- Available on: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, SmartPhone, eReader.